Fluix is a mobile document collaboration system for businesses who go paperless. Our customers range from a small hospital in Texas all the way up to big corporations that use iPads/iPhones in day to day operations for thousands of employees.
We're looking for a iOS Engineering Lead. This role is hands-on in developing cutting edge mobile software application, making architectural decisions, mentoring and growing mobile engineering team.
- Objective-C, Swift, Foundation, Core Foundation, UIKit, Core Animation, Push Messaging, Core Data / SQLite
- Software development: separations of concerns, SOLID, OOP patterns, concurrency patterns
- Networking: OSI in general and great understanding of HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP
- Security: cryptography, secure coding
- Best practices: unit testing, static analysis, code review, dependency management
- Would be a plus: experience with any other mobile platforms or web
- Excellent people management skills providing strong leadership and motivation to the team.
- Experience in managing team and shipping commercially successful mobile product.
- Have great interest in building great software product.
- Have a firm understanding and strong opinions about software engineering (from low level details to high level concepts), able to support and encourage engineers to make great decisions fast.
- Understand how to manage development of the quickly growing product and can create practical, maintainable and reliable solutions.
- Self starter with a strong team ethic, willing to take responsibility for team goals.
- Clear communicator.
- Know how to focus on the most important things, so that we can ship and learn faster.
- Excited about leading and managing people.
- Ensure that iOS team is shipping great product in time and according to the roadmap.
- Lead and direct all day-to-day engineering activities.
- Act like a team and technical leader, providing support and mentoring every team member.
- Work with Web, Product and Customer-facing teams to design and develop new features.
Work That Inspires!
At Readdle we believe that being part of our team should get you to what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create at Readdle.
Team That Motivates!
Readdle is honored to already have a team of over 80 talented, passionate, dedicated and tech savvy individuals who share the same obsession with creating truly brilliant and useful products.
Conditions That Matter!
Flexible work hours, fun corporate events, office equipped with all facilities you need, gym subscriptions, free delicious lunches, 4-weeks vacation + public holidays — naming just a few of those you get becoming part of Readdle’s team.