Position “Clothing factory director” is a fantastic opportunity to be responsible for the large cycle production, to develop production and management capabilities, building lean, ongoing & safe processes. We are looking for the mature, innovative leader to drive our business ahead.
- Manage the overall performance of the factory ensuring safe, continuously-running and lean manufacturing process;
- Short-term and long-term production planning, planning of production floors workload;
- Monitoring performance vs. achievement of the targets of production;
- Cost savings management – planning and implementation;
- Cooperation with the mother company, regulatory authorities, suppliers;
- Quality control– analysis of production defects and action plan development;
- Development and implementation of manufacturing regulations;
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing productivity;
- Monitoring the compliance with technical and operational standards and discipline;
- Ensure implementation of company’s obligations to customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities;
- Team management (500 FTE).
- Work experience in the position of Director of garment production with a staff number exceeding 500 FTE (5 years+)
- Fluent English
- Higher degree (technical, economic);
- Experience in the process of production optimization;
- Experience in cooperation with authorities;
- High level of management skills;
- Flawless reputation;
- Ability to resolve non-standard issues;
- Self-confidence and readiness to be responsible for decision-making.
Compensation & location:
- Attractive salary, annual bonus based on performance results
- Social package, relocation package
- Location: Beltsy, Moldova.
Ключевые навыкиУправление производствомУправление предприятиемПроизводственное планированиеУправление затратамиУправление персоналомУправление цепочкой поставок
Полная занятость, полный день